CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Suella's Treasure's

Welcome to my blog, I am so very much still learning stages!!! I have a lot of fun with my craft & scrapbooking, will be sharing some of my projects with you!!! My favorite quote: "Smile someone may be watching!"



Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hanging Valentine



1. Tim Holtz Die Cut, Bird & cage
Backing American Craft Rouge Glitter Paper
Bird painted white & stickles
Cage, black 100 copic
Pink bling on bottom of cage
Held together with small o rings
2. Bo Bunny stamps
Pink by Design Sentiment
Close to my Heart
Birds RV02 Copics pink
RV29 Copics red
small heart RV29 C. red
Cage, Memento, Tuxedo Black
Rose Ribbon to hold pictures together
3. Birds & small heart, same as above
Pink by Design sentiment
BoBunny sentiments & 3 hearts
Middle heart RV29 Copics red
2 small hearts RV19 Copics pink violet
All hearts stickles, crystal
4. Picture shapes, Accents & Essentials
cartridge

0 comments:

Post a Comment