Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Here I go again , will try harder to get this blog up &running.
I have a project I designed on the Imagine with a button theme!
Recipe for project:
Imagine Christmas Banner
1) Merry Christmas: Wild Card Cartridge
Fit to page. i flocked white button, snowman overhead button, cut off.
2) Trees: Imagine shape, Best Friends paper patterns,
cut 5.3, over head Christmas buttons with backs cut off: snowflakes,
gingerbread girl & boy, red birds. Candy canes ornaments.
3) Reindeers: Animal Kingdom Cartridge, Best Friends paper color,
size: cut 4.1, colors,noses: tiny buttons painted red & brown,
holly overhead buttons, cut off. Red bling around reindeers neck.
4) Peppermint lollipop overhead buttons cut off, on ribbon.
5) Ribbon: 72 inches of white 2inch ribbon. Holiday buttons on ends.
This banner fits perfect on my TV cabinet, could be used anywhere.